Have you ever had the feeling of being left out or ignored by someone?.. I'm pretty sure we all have. Some people more often then others. I feel like that all the time. It does get really old. It seems like in the past few day, weeks, months, and maybe even in the past few years that some of my closest friends have grown apart from me, but yet i have grown closer to some new ones. But for some reason lately i feel like I'm even losing them now. Even though some of them will read this and say oh MiKayla I'm here for you if you even need anything, they won't be. I have learned that from much experience. I guess right now things are hard for me. I don't know what happened.. Just a couple two years ago everyone liked me and i had a TON of friends. Now its seems like no one likes me and if someone talks to me it is just to make fun of me. I know some people can relate to this and i feel really bad for the people who can, because i think no one should have to go through that. Right now its just i wish i go away from it.. Escape it all. You know?.. I mean i can't believe its only the third day of high school and already i have pretty much sat by myself in class/lunch. I have been made fun of countless times. And seriously this kid who is new at our school already said they hate me. ( and they haven't really even met me they just went by what their friends said.) I wish i just had one close friend who would always be there for me and who i could tell anything to. I think that would help me a lot. I've considered switching schools but the minute my "friends" heard that they were begging me to stay so i agreed to stay and try my freshmen year .. They said they would be there for me.. Now they make fun of me too. I think right now i might just switch schools at the end of the semester or beginning of next year because i don't know how much more i can take. I think it would be best for me if i just leave the school.... Sorry this blog has been a little random and all over the place.. But i kinda need to get some things out there.. Haha I feel better now! :] So please leave your comments about it. I would like to know what you think or if you have any suggestions on what to write about in the future.
Thanks For Reading!
MicKey.. <3
By the way.. If you like my blog you should check out these blogs! I enjoy reading them! They are a little more random then mine though! They are also written by two of my close friends! :]
http://thomaslang19.wordpress.com/
thelifeoftonia.blogspot.com
i'm sry and thx for tellin me i'm not that person bein a snob or not listening to u! remeber i am there for u no matter wat! and u should go to a new skewl u will love it!
ReplyDelete